Camping

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this 15 second exposure last night of me camping with my buddys. Just thought it looked pretty cool. Dont know why, but the original is more crisp than what it looks like there.

58046788.jpg

Has a nice mood. Bit blurry, but like you said original is crisper. Reminds me of my days of rock climbing, backpacking and canoeing... which I miss, but it's still a happy feeling, nothing like a campfire shared among friends.

I agree about the mood. There's definitely a nice atmosphere about this picture.

heh, hmmm. Just got back from a 10 day expediton to the Boundry Waters (BWCA) I shot 15 rolls. Yum. If you all are good I might share some.... (shuffle through his pockets looking for change to develop.)

Nice picture. I like the fact that looks like you are all thinking about something in depth like... "I wonder what we are going to do... there isn't a gas station for miles....."

graigdavis said:
Actualy we were all thinking more like "mmmmmmmm fiiiiiiiiiiiire"

Sounds like me..... Mmmm.. fire... and then.. mmmm fire sitting next to some hot guys...... :D

This is a nice shot, I would have preferred a slightly shorter exposure. THis would have help tame the fire but still revelaing the guys in the eerie shadows.

I'm amazed how little blurring there is considering it's a 15 second exposure......so how wasted were you guys?

The fire at that point was pretty small. If the exposure was any shorter you wouldnt have been able to see us verry well. Also, a big part of what I was going for was the effects the fire makes.

We werent too wasted. We had to get up early to go ride our bikes. :) Just a couple to go with the hot dogs and mountain pies!

Most reactions

Back