Campus

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Just a few shots today after class...

not sure if I like B/W or color better, so I'll post both.

I tried to make the focus of this image that bench

i like the color picture better, i love that shade of green, and i really liek the lonelinessor deserted feel of the 3rd. great fotos

awesome shots, verbal. I like the B&W version better, I find the red trees to be rather distracting in the color version. that second shot is really great, nice work.

i prefer the color version, i like the contrast between red & green. i like the last one too, great hallway shot!

I also like the color version better. I like the third photo also - the way your view is led down the hallway! Great job! :thumbup:

COLOR!

As for the bench, I think the trash can is way to distracting, maybe try to darken it a little in PS. :scratch:

Really nice! I love the second, and I prefer the color of the first! I should take my camera to school someday.

Great shots Verb. I prefer the colour, but I really dig that last image.

Verbs,

I really like all three, but lean to the 3rd best. I, too, can't decide on the color/b&w...I like both for different reasons...I really like the green in the color, but like the rest in the black and white. I don't think that selective coloring would work, though...so I guess I'm not much help on that, eh?

I prefer the colour one of the two verb, but three is my fav shot of all and very old kubrick style.....love it :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back