Camtunings Freight Train.........417awhp Subaru

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, Cam hasn't had a whole lot of pictures of his car. So.................I got to steal it. Thanks Cam the car is super quick. I hope you like the photo's.

This little monster has 417whp/421wtq. It has a Blouch Dom3 turbo, Cobb turboback, External wastegate, meth injection, FMIC, 6 speed swap, prodrive springs. All tuned with opensource/ Romraider by the owner of this wagon.

1).
DSC_0418copy.jpg

2).
DSC_0407copy.jpg

3).
DSC_0408copy.jpg

4).
DSC_0410copy.jpg

5).
DSC_0413copy.jpg

As always feel free to comment and criticize.

-Josh

Love number 1

I like number 4 the best, good shots.

Thanks Jimmy.......That shot, I'm still not to sure how much I like it. I'm gonna have to try that type of shot at another location.

Robbie, I like that one as well......I like most of them actually, but I'm a bit partial.

and it still looks stock...that's the best part.

Yeah, sleeper for sure. The 2.5L is sick, I had a 2.0L WRX with 300whp. I would have never dreamed of 415whp.

Yeah, sleeper for sure. The 2.5L is sick, I had a 2.0L WRX with 300whp. I would have never dreamed of 415whp.

Yeah the 2.5 is sick...But he's pulled some great numbers out of some 2.0 liters as well. Luckily with these pics he's tuning my Forester for free when Roraider has CAN BUS support.

i'm another tha likes number 4 the best.

good car that, had a run in with one the other day :) .. i found it too expensive to run high powered cars over here in the UK so i stick with my favourite mode of transport.. 2 Wheels :)

Nice ride.
I have the same car, 07 wrx wagon crystal grey but with out those mods.
Did you paint the stock rims? What color? How did that go?

Nice ride.
I have the same car, 07 wrx wagon crystal grey but with out those mods.
Did you paint the stock rims? What color? How did that go?

Yeah, the owner of the car painted the stock rims with duplicolor bronze. They look great!!

Good shots, I think I like the last one the best. I was rather upset when I found out there really was no freight train though:grumpy:...Oh well, maybe another time...:er:

what a sleeper, wheel color looks very similar to mine

Yeah the 2.5 is sick...But he's pulled some great numbers out of some 2.0 liters as well. Luckily with these pics he's tuning my Forester for free when Roraider has CAN BUS support.

Yeah, I have an 06 Forester XT, but I'm actually getting rid of it. It's an awesome car, I just want to get back into something I can work on myself. Everything I want to do to it costs way too much money.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back