Can anybody help fix this?

Vilatus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I need a little help and/or guidance with touching up a picture.

It was my first time trying out high shutter speeds, and unfortunately I forgot to adjust my settings properly to compensate for lack of light. I think my eyes may have been tired as well, because it looked in focus when I took it but not so much anymore, lmao

If anybody can help I would appreciate it! I know you can't completely fix a bad shot, but I'd like to keep this picture!

Anyway here's my dog being an idiot
DSC_0294.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

what do you want "fixed"?

It's not too bad. My favorite shots like this are straight on.

I guarantee your dog would be more than happy to re-shoot as often as you would like :)

If anybody can help I would appreciate it! I know you can't completely fix a bad shot, but I'd like to keep this picture!
Somebody could instruct you in some editing software, but if you don't have that, or don't have enough experience with it to be able to follow along, then maybe you just want somebody to "fix" it for you.

We can't actually edit your photo unless you specifically say it's o.k. Change your profile to allow editing, and be a little more specific as to what you want done.

Last edited:
the purple fringe on the right side and bottom 1/4 is odd.

got a filter on that lens ?

what do you want "fixed"?
The lighting. It came out way too dark so I'm hoping to make it look a bit more natural

What software are you using to edit the image ?
I have Photoshop! I'm just unsure how to go about brightening things up.

It's not too bad. My favorite shots like this are straight on.

I guarantee your dog would be more than happy to re-shoot as often as you would like :)
It's not, but I wish I had paid more attention to my light.

Oh yeah, no worries there, she's always willing haha

Somebody could instruct you in some editing software, but if you don't have that, or don't have enough experience with it to be able to follow along, then maybe you jus want somebody to "fix" it for you.

We can't actually edit your photo unless you specifically say it's o.k. Change your profile to allow editing, and be a little more specific as to what you want done.

I've got Photoshop and I'm fairly comfortable with it, but I've only ever used it for art so I'm a little lost on this. I'm fine with either or, whatever I can get help with haha

Oh, I forgot about that! I'll change it. I want the picture brightened up so it looks more natural.

the purple fringe on the right side and bottom 1/4 is odd.

got a filter on that lens ?
Nope, no filter. Pictures I take of my kitchen cabinets tend to come out a bit purple, no matter what they're taken on.

I’d probably do something like this. Edited on my phone, so may not be the best quality.

BD54F4C3-6B26-449A-A003-6959CD765D2E.jpeg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back