Can anyone edit this pic for me?

Montanamyst

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I can edit a lot, but the Mom wants to know if big sister can be cropped out because she likes the expression on the little one's face. Can anyone help me out? I don't know if it can be done.
DSC_3736.jpg

Oh boy. That's quite a job. Is this the highest resolution you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It shows 2.45 mb in my files. It must have resized when it uploaded. This wasn't even a pic I liked, but since Mom is one of my best friends, I tend to give her any image I think she would like. Out of everything this was her fav for the expression.

Seems like it might be a better option to use the expression on a different image instead. Lol

Seems like it might be a better option to use the expression on a different image instead. Lol

I know right! I went back through my RAW files to see if I could find this "expression". I really don't want to show my friend all the files, or I would be editing for days. I think I'll just tell her it can't be done. I personally think I like it better with her sister in it. Its really not my favorite pic anyway. Its too soft on the younger girl's face, and just not my favorite. Thanks anyway guys. If anyone thinks they can tackle it, be my guest, but I know I can't do anything with it.

Do you have another photo that had the sister with a good expression in a similar pose? It would be much easier to photoshop that in that to remove her completely.

I don't understand why the mom would want to crop out the other girl...they are toddlers. You don't always get cooperation from both kids at the same time, that must be understood.
The girl's face is neutral. I wouldn't say it negatively affects the picture, but I'm not the mom.

You guys did a too job on those edits!

Good job but does it work with the ghost thumb on the bottom left

upload_2014-9-18_2-0-53.png

Hey, your right, that really looks creepy!!!!:icon_eek:

Most reactions

Back