Can anyone help me????

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I would like to know what sort of websites are around (or if anyone can teach me....) I want to learn how to replace a background in a photo, eg: change the colour or add a completely different look altogether, and I am also interested in learning about liquifying, I think that is what it is called. where I can thin a subjects arm, or smooth out one of their 'chins' or bring someones waist in, things like that, I want to know how to make these subtle changes in my portrait work, but I don't know where to look on the internet as I've only been online for two weeks and it's all still so new.
Can anyone help me? Please share your wisdom with the uninformed! hahaha:lol:

I have photoshop cs2 on my computer.

youtube - search for Photoshop

Ive been using lynda.com a lot lately. Theres a small fee but its video led instruction and well set up.

thanks everyone. I will be busy doing some new research now, I appreciate you all sharing info with me. sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I couldn't find where my thread had gone!!! Silly I know, but I have found it now and again thanks for the tips. Wish me luck. Jodie xx

I can help you. Post some pics here and I will explain how the workflow is done.

Most reactions

Back