Can anyone recommend me some good books?

CarwinLikeWhoa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a junior in high school and I couldn't get a class this semester for digital photography. So I'm just going to go to a book store and pick up a few books. The only one I have in mind is Understanding Exposure.
Are there any other good books out there? Maybe one on Photoshop or anything about editing pictures.

I'm reading another exposure book and I like it. It's called Photographer's Exposure Hanbook by Jack Neubart. By the way, I would suggest buying books online through Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I paid something like $25 for Understanding Exposure at Barnes and Noble when I found it online for like $10 cheaper.

Understanding Exposure is real good, I read it recently (based on almost every single poster's recommendation on this forum).

I'm still looking for some more good ones myself.

Oh cool thanks a lot adolan. I'll look into that one. And yeah i'm most likely gunna buy them from Amazon 'cause I just found one for $8.

Oh and another question. I found a regular Understanding Exposure, and Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera (Updated Edition). I'm assuming the second one is better but are they different by much?http://www.amazon.com/Understanding..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=18G1NCFWXBMF52YM7R7J

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah I got ripped off :( but hey, it was there in my hands and I didn't want to leave the store without it. I did think about stealing it:fangs: j/k.

Bryan Peterson (Understanding Exposure--updated edition) has a few different books. We have that one and Learning to See Creatively. I actually just dug mine out again to look at and so they wouldn't get packed (we're moving). I also have The Digital Photography Book. Scott Kelby is another good author (I really like his Photoshop books, too). So, I think anything by those 2 would be a good pick. I hope I can get a couple other books here soon.

First instruction manual to know everything about your camera. and for editing pictuers download adobe photoshop(send me a PM if you want it) then search tutorials on youtube :)

First instruction manual to know everything about your camera. and for editing pictuers download adobe photoshop(send me a PM if you want it) then search tutorials on youtube :)

That would be a bad idea.

Most reactions

Back