Can anyone say....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FRIDAY!!!!

Hope everyone is happy and fanciful. Today we celebrate our right to get licked and party. Or atleast I do. Party on and be safe.

Have a great weekend folks.

Its not fare, I work saturdays:grumpy:

I am going to go out and get stupendously drunk, flirt with the wrong kind of people, make a fool of myself, stumble home and remember nothing but a vague sense of guilt on Saturday morning. Yep, it's Friday.

Rob

Get a new job.

bace said:
Get a new job.

I would do but I get a few benifits where I work

Rob said:
I am going to go out and get stupendously drunk, flirt with the wrong kind of people, make a fool of myself, stumble home and remember nothing but a vague sense of guilt on Saturday morning. Yep, it's Friday.

Rob

OH YEAAAAAAAHHHH.

Calibre is spinning tonight. Can you say "LADIES!"?. Finely dressed, stupidly drunk, and weak in the knees when the resident photography asks "wanna get baced?".

And it's only 8:45 am. Another 24 hours to go before this day is over.

Rob said:
Not until I've got some kit from Andy at vastly discounted prices!!! We all need friends in retail. Working on a weekend sucks though.

Rob
well you never know, I can be of use every now and then:lol:

bace said:
OH YEAAAAAAAHHHH.

Calibre is spinning tonight. Can you say "LADIES!"?. Finely dressed, stupidly drunk, and weak in the knees when the resident photography asks "wanna get baced?".

And it's only 8:45 am. Another 24 hours to go before this day is over.

You'll be putting on your very very best smooooooth voice for them as you slip them the bace technique huh?? :)

Is that the hip-hop / DnB DJ from Belfast??

Rob

I have to write a looooooong work on termoelectrons... it is task one for saturday... task two is to write a work on digital techniques .... quantization and analog-to-digital converter... wanna help??

Rob said:
You'll be putting on your very very best smooooooth voice for them as you slip them the bace technique huh?? :)

Is that the hip-hop / DnB DJ from Belfast??

Rob

That's the one.

I don't have a smooth voice. I actually end up yelling most of the time.

"BUY ME DRINK!!!"
"NO!!"
"FINE I'LL BUY YOU ONE THEN YA CHEAP BASTARD!!!"
"WHAT??"
"WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING"
"VODKA SODA!!"
"FINE!!!"

"HERE'S YOUR DRINK YA CHEAP BASTARD!!!"
"WHAT?"
"NOTHING!!!" *walks away*

*comes back later*
"SO YA GONNA BUY ME A DRINK NOW?"
"NO"
"FINE, GIMME YOUR EFFING NUMBER THEN"
"OK..."

mentos_007 said:
I have to write a looooooong work on termoelectrons... it is task one for saturday... task two is to write a work on digital techniques .... quantization and analog-to-digital converter... wanna help??

Help?? I don't even know what a termoelectron is :confused:

lostprophet said:
Help?? I don't even know what a termoelectron is :confused:

don't worry... till yesterday I did not know as well :p

mentos_007 said:
don't worry... till yesterday I did not know as well :p
I believe I am better off not knowing. It sounds dangerous.

I have no drinking plans, so I guess I better make some. Bottle of red or white? :mrgreen:

I feel like doing something creative this weekend, so I might drag out the Daylab and play. Or the bromoil inks.....dunno. Something that makes me roll up my sleeves and get all involved. :lol:

I'm taking my first photography class tomorrow... "Metering Magic"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back