Can anyone say....

bace said:
Didn't you tell me you were fifteen?

You effing liar. No 15 year old has midterms....do they?

Quit your effing whining you little runt.
why, i don't know how things work on your side of the river but i've been having midterms since grade 5.
and do you know what math-436 is????? do you freakin know??? I saw people coming out after the exam and some were crying. I'm a few percent away from failing it so i should've been with them.
so don't eff with midterms.

Verbal said:
Hah, you think that's bad? Try working all day every day, studying for upcoming finals, and moving. oy.
okay, you beat me :p

Fine. Good luck with the math.

Alexandra said:
And next week is SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!

:shock: What?! I still have three weeks until Spring Break. Do you have one or two weeks off? And ah yes, I share your pain with midterms, though mine were a couple weeks back. Hope they all went better than expected :)

bace said:
Fine. Good luck with the math.
Thank you :hugs:
I'll need all of that luck, though...

Peanuts said:
:shock: What?! I still have three weeks until Spring Break. Do you have one or two weeks off? And ah yes, I share your pain with midterms, though mine were a couple weeks back. Hope they all went better than expected :)
I'll have only one week off, but that's all i need to get me going again :D (this and tonns of coffee)
Funny how things are dramatically diferent from one province to another... (also funny how QC got the worst thing... but i'm not really gonna say this cause i know that's just sbjective this week, lol)

Alexandra said:
I'll have only one week off, but that's all i need to get me going again :D (this and tonns of coffee)
Funny how things are dramatically diferent from one province to another... (also funny how QC got the worst thing... but i'm not really gonna say this cause i know that's just sbjective this week, lol)

One week is the necessary time I need to 'refuel' for the race to summer, (I love how after Spring Break time just flies, probably due to the fact that finals are right around the corner and no one is prepared), but I always need that extra week. Un/foruntately my school begins a week earlier then most, so I get that extra week to allow my brain to return to normal/no function.
The difference between provinces really is amazing. For example how Ontario just recently rid of its mandatory grade 13. Oy.

Most reactions

Back