Can anyone suggest me best DSLR ?

amitbhatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bundleofjoy.co.in
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
at is the best Digital SLR camera available at this moment? I know there are numerous extraordinary cameras nowadays, yet what is the highest point of the line, with the best audits, best value, best general nature of photos and video and all that awesome stuff. I figure there's a present pioneer in SLR cameras and I was pondering what ones could in all likelihood be the most elite?

Define "best" ? Best at WHAT exactly ?

Canon 100D : smallest DSLR ever

Nikon D5500 : First DSLR with touchscreen

Canon 7D2 : Best APS-C (24x16mm, though actually Canons APS-C is a bit smaller) sports DSLR

Canon 5D3 / Nikon D750 : Maybe best compromise for overall performance in any situation

Nikon D810 : best small format (36x24mm) DSLR sensor for high resolution and high overall performance

Canon 5Dsr : highest small format (36x24mm) resolution (50 Megapixel)

Canon 1Dx / Nikon D4s : best DSLR for lowlight / general reliability / etc

Pentax 645z: most affordable medium format (sensor size 44x33mm)

Phase One XF : Highend CCD Medium Format (currently best sensor has 80 Megapixel at 54x40.5mm sensor size)

at is the best Digital SLR camera available at this moment? I know there are numerous extraordinary cameras nowadays, yet what is the highest point of the line, with the best audits, best value, best general nature of photos and video and all that awesome stuff. I figure there's a present pioneer in SLR cameras and I was pondering what ones could in all likelihood be the most elite?

No such thing and there probably never will be.
It's like asking "What's the best car?".

Define "best" ? Best at WHAT exactly ?

Canon 100D : smallest DSLR ever

Nikon D5500 : First DSLR with touchscreen

Canon 7D2 : Best APS-C (24x16mm, though actually Canons APS-C is a bit smaller) sports DSLR

Canon 5D3 / Nikon D750 : Maybe best compromise for overall performance in any situation

Nikon D810 : best small format (36x24mm) DSLR sensor for high resolution and high overall performance

Canon 5Dsr : highest small format (36x24mm) resolution (50 Megapixel)

Canon 1Dx / Nikon D4s : best DSLR for lowlight / general reliability / etc

Pentax 645z: most affordable medium format (sensor size 44x33mm)

Phase One XF : Highend CCD Medium Format (currently best sensor has 80 Megapixel at 54x40.5mm sensor size)
Thank you for writing almost everything I want to say.
I will add

Nikon D7200 best general use APS-C camera
Canon 70D best dedicated video APS-C camera
Nikon D610 best full frame value for money
Nikon D3300 best value for money APS-C camera

I am sure I fogot few more "BEST" DSLR cameras :)

No such thing and there probably never will be.
It's like asking "What's the best car?".

Porsche 911 Turbo S of curse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody knows that :)
And if anyone tells you Mercedes, BMW, Bently........etc then they are wrong :)

I agree with DB_Cro that there is no such thing call Best DSLR. There maybe a best camera for a person base on his/her priorities.

There are Wedding photographers out there switched from DSLR to m3/4 mirrorless. There was a user here switch from DSLR to Medium format. There are people switch from Canon brand to Nikon brand while others switch from Nikon to Canon.

One user here use Nikon but also buy a Canon because of macro photography. If I tell you my first generation Canon 7D is the best DSLR, I am lying. But it is the best DSLR for me right now.

Porsche 911 Turbo S of curse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody knows that :)
And if anyone tells you Mercedes, BMW, Bently........etc then they are wrong :)
Why would you curse at a Porsche ??
or is that a new model ?
:)

JacaRanda said:
Dangit Derrel, shouldn't you be watching the Ducks or something :)

It's a BYE week for the Ducks! After beating the Washington Huskies for the 12th straight year, the Ducks get two weeks off before heading into the meat of the schedule...

BTW, the Fro Knows Photo fellow (Jared) shot a video with the then brand-new Nikon D5500, with its touch screen and its touch-to-focus capability....he was very impressed with what that brought to the table. He had not used a touch screen d-slr, and was very impressed by what it brings to the table. Watching his video of a pizza maker/pizzeria owner, I was impressed as well with what touch screen and touch-to-focus brought to social photography.

BTW, the Fro Knows Photo fellow (Jared) shot a video with the then brand-new Nikon D5500, with its touch screen and its touch-to-focus capability....he was very impressed with what that brought to the table. He had not used a touch screen d-slr, and was very impressed by what it brings to the table. Watching his video of a pizza maker/pizzeria owner, I was impressed as well with what touch screen and touch-to-focus brought to social photography.

It's one of those things that probably does not interest many that have never used it, but if/when you have it, you are pleasantly surprised how useful it can be. On rare occasions when I fiddle with Wifey's 70d, it's enjoyable to use (when I remember it's there).

When I was shooting with Majeed back in 2013, I was muchly impressed by the way the Canon 70D handled in the field, and its overall, total feature set. Virtual horizon line, good live view focusing, live view exposure simulation, touch screen, the whole nine yards. It has a TON of great body features.

Most reactions

Back