Can anyone touch this picture up a bit?

lance70

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, is there anyone good in Photoshop who could touch this photo up for me? Thanks!

Lance

1-31-09Max302.jpg

here's my take...

1-31-09Max302b.jpg

i don't like so much the original crop (i would have cropped it a little taller), but it's ok...

nacho

EDIT:
btw, don't know if it's what you were after but it took me only 5 minutes, i added 4 layers in photoshop (in this order)... one for the eyes, one levels adjustment, one curves adjustment to balance the white point to my liking, and another curves adjustment for the final toneing (is that a word?, sp?).

Last edited:
LOL It took me a long time to learn to shoot fat. I still want to compose in the viewfinder sometimes.

You don't know when you'll want a 5X7 or an 8X10 or a 4X6 or whatever and if you shoot for one you can't always get another. Shoot fat -give yourself extra room and then crop down to what you want and you'll find that you'll get a lot more keepers.

I like ViewfinderArt's the most.

I wonder how many freeloader touch up threads there's gonna be..-_-

Thanks everyone, sorry I wasn't on last night and I'm not trying to freeload. I been on this site a while now to learn and purchased my D90 a few years back after talking with several people on here. I appreciate the help and like several of them. I just have paintshop pro and you can see from my pic what it lets me do. I like Photoshop but can't afford it right now. I wasn't looking for any one thing, just wanted people with much more knowledge than me to see what they could do with the picture, thank you again! :)

Lance

download it from the interwebz!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back