Can I ask for your prayers and positive thoughts?

I am currently going through treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma myself. I will send as many good thoughts his way that I can. What type of Lymphoma does he have and what stage? If you ever have any questions I have done alot of research on the subject and know alot about both Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's(I was misdiagnosed with NHL initially).

Josh

Thanks again eveyone. The TPF mojo is working.

m33kr0b - I can't find the notes I had made on it and the name is too damn long to remember, but the abbreviation is CLL. I believe it is one of the least aggresive cancers. It is an NHL and I'm pretty sure he was stage 3. Apparently the oncologist is pleased with the first series of treatments (even though it exacerbated the kidney inadequacies) since there were many dead cells found. The treatments are administered by injection via a port they implanted in his upper chest.

Again many, many thanks.

Thanks again eveyone. The TPF mojo is working.

m33kr0b - I can't find the notes I had made on it and the name is too damn long to remember, but the abbreviation is CLL. I believe it is one of the least aggresive cancers. It is an NHL and I'm pretty sure he was stage 3. Apparently the oncologist is pleased with the first series of treatments (even though it exacerbated the kidney inadequacies) since there were many dead cells found. The treatments are administered by injection via a port they implanted in his upper chest.

Again many, many thanks.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Kundalini. My mother has CLL as well and she has been at stage 0 for a couple years now. Not saying any type of cancer is good, but CLL is a (lesser) non agressive form ... better than ALL.

:goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe:

I'll definitely wish for the best :)

Most reactions

Back