Can I focus your attention for a moment, onto our awesome team of Mods?

I don't get this thread...

what mods?
The TPF Moderators, Administrators .. the people that keep this site from burning to the ground or being overly exposed by light.

We know we don't do it for the love it'll get us, so any kind remarks thrown our way makes us feel all warm and jiggly inside. :1247:
I'm pretty sure that's from eating those burritos down in the Cafe… :lol:

We've complained, but the food is always 2-3 days old down there. :icon_puke_r:

We know we don't do it for the love it'll get us, so any kind remarks thrown our way makes us feel all warm and jiggly inside. :1247:
I'm pretty sure that's from eating those burritos down in the Cafe… :lol:

We've complained, but the food is always 2-3 days old down there. :icon_puke_r:

I still think that cafe food is behind the TRUTH of what ever happened to Derrel… :icon_mrgreen:

After a cafeteria food fight Derrel is still recovering from having a full sized burrito extracted from his left nostril. I won't even mention where the taco pack ended up.

I like to thank especially to Terri for being tough to enforce the forum.

Terri's the one who is always talking the rest of us out of banning everyone, shutting down the forum and burning the server.

Terri's the one who is always talking the rest of us out of banning everyone, shutting down the forum and burning the server.

Oh. But I can see a problem with that approach. For starters, you all will have to dramatically increase your exercise regime, to compensate for the energy that you WON"T be expending laughing your collective heads off as you read the latest posts on TPF. :allteeth::801:

On a slightly more serious note, Terri and the rest of you do manage to be reasonably (in my opinion, anyways) light in moderating the shenanigans. Sometimes I think you clamp down a little too quickly, but overall it feels about right to me. So, for your unpaid work, thank you.

Now if I could only find the trapdoor behind which you hide the bodies, it might solve a few more mysteries. :D

Oh. But I can see a problem with that approach. For starters, you all will have to dramatically increase your exercise regime, to compensate for the energy that you WON"T be expending laughing your collective heads off as you read the latest posts on TPF. :allteeth::801:

On a slightly more serious note, Terri and the rest of you do manage to be reasonably (in my opinion, anyways) light in moderating the shenanigans. Sometimes I think you clamp down a little too quickly, but overall it feels about right to me. So, for your unpaid work, thank you.

Now if I could only find the trapdoor behind which you hide the bodies, it might solve a few more mysteries. :D

I never laugh, moderating is very serious.

since the awesome mods have been covered already....
don't forget me guys!

don't forget me guys!

If we are working our way down from awesome you have a few more days to wait. ;)

don't forget me guys!
Sorry Pix, I always just assumed you were a mod. What exactly is the difference between mod and staff member?

(Though if we're really being honest here Pix really deserves his very own thread for being awesome.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back