Can I get my forum name changed?

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Admins, is it possible to get my name changed? I did the stupid thing and put my camera as my name, which wasn't a good idea but couldn't think of anything at the time. It would even suck more if in the future I decided to change camera.

Thanks

We don't typically make name changes here. Your post has been pinned so an admin can make the final choice on the matter.
Considering that you've only 25 posts it might be that instead of a name change you simply get asked to make a new account and your current one is closed. Then again I don't know if our resident admin has done a name change with the newer software yet so could be an exercise in finding out how its done! ;)

I had originally signed up with a different name and, without realizing it, signed up again with Snowbear. The admins somehow merged the old account into this one. I'm not sure if the current software will allow that, but you can certainly ask.

Yeah, that sounds ridiculous using a camera brand as part of your name.

... . . . . . oh, wait :ambivalence:

I would hate to have the account deleted even with 25 posts. A merge or name change would be best but whatever the admins think best.

It might depend on the software being used -- it's changed since I had mine merged. If you haven't, fill out the form found with the "Contact Us" link (bottom-right with the skin I use). I'm not sure whom has access, but it might be a little better than the just posting out here.

Leave it as is - the admin will spot this here and from the report I've put in. The contact us tends to do direct to the Forum Foundary people (who own the site itself) and whilst they can perform such actions; its generally easier if its done with our in-house admin.

Most reactions

Back