can i get some c&c thanks

clutch_08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well i just have one image that i took a while ago and i wanna see what you guys think about
hectorhhhh.jpg

Last edited:
It appears you've pushed the midtones way, way, way farther than they need to go, or I guess a better way to put it is everything is crammed into the midtones. It's... bland in an almost 'why is this car pastel' kinda way. It's lacking any form of contrast and the vehicle, the background and the sky are all in the same or very similar spaces on the color spectrum.

In terms of composition, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be looking at water and hills with a car in the way or a car with some hills that are more interesting. I know you want the car to be the subject, but the image says exactly that ("I want the car to be the subject") rather than what the image should say ("here is the car, this is the subject!")

Wheels are dirty, the car itself not particularly interesting and the water bottle hanging off around the passenger side is distracting at best.

It appears you've pushed the midtones way, way, way farther than they need to go, or I guess a better way to put it is everything is crammed into the midtones. It's... bland in an almost 'why is this car pastel' kinda way. It's lacking any form of contrast and the vehicle, the background and the sky are all in the same or very similar spaces on the color spectrum.

In terms of composition, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be looking at water and hills with a car in the way or a car with some hills that are more interesting. I know you want the car to be the subject, but the image says exactly that ("I want the car to be the subject") rather than what the image should say ("here is the car, this is the subject!")

Wheels are dirty, the car itself not particularly interesting and the water bottle hanging off around the passenger side is distracting at best.

yeah i see what you mean i couldent get the image the way i wanted it since the picture out of the camera was not to great

Way too much shadow recovery, no contrast, looks accidentally fake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back