hazeleyes1992

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stream_at_Half-way_Dam.JPG

dafodilles.JPG

0701.JPG

You did ok, for the most part. First needed a slower longer exposure time, imho. Second there's no focus in the flower, which appears to be the subject of the photo, so was important. Third lacks contrast and the dark areas are washed out and the last, well, there's no sky and what is there really varies in intensity but not in a good way, imho. I don't really know what I'm looking at in the top half.

Last edited:
These pics were taken with a basic kodak camera...its not a high-tech camera like most people have that come into these forums...but thats how I wanted my pics to look and I did my best with the camera I was using.

#1 - i don't see anything in focus, maybe using a tripod with a shutter release? or a 2 second delay?

#2 i would bring the brightness up a bit and the contrast. and doesn't look to much in focus either.

#3 doesn't really do anything for meh :(

#4 maybe using a polarizing filter would really pop the landscape a bit :) just my 0.02cents

#1 would be great if it were in focus ;)
#2 Great concept, use a lil flash on it and it will pop, even the macro mode would improve it
#3 My fav of the bunch. I love b&w
#4 looks good, where were you shooting from?

I shot the last pic from somewhere in center county. me and my dad went hunting that morning and i thought it looked good so i took a picture of it

Most reactions

Back