can i have your two cents

Has anyone mentioned Over exposed to begin with?? This is a sport shot, you could get away with cropping very close to there heads to eliminate sky..this pic portrays to me a team that is probably loosing the game... its the faces you want to capture, ( which you did) not sky , keep frame tight in sports..

well New England, you're close. They just tied after having a end to end rush called back. I will admit his shoulder is a tad over exposed.

I'm not a fan of cropping it too much. I do appreciate the input though.

No offense, but "shot on film" isn't an excuse for oversaturation. –
That depends on the type of film

-- personally i find it much sharper looking than images i've shot with a DSLR. –
If that is true, I would guess that you have something set wrong on the DSLR, most 35mm DSLR are extremely sharper that film

Now about the shot:
This is a nice portrait of #35. I would crop it to ether a 4x5 cutting #6 out or 2x3 cutting #6 and some sky

If that is true, I would guess that you have something set wrong on the DSLR, most 35mm DSLR are extremely sharper that film

First, I didn't have a full frame sensor, but that should'nt matter that much anyways.

Jeff I am not pulling your chain I know from nothing about digital except having seen a few shots here and there.

Is a dslr without any software increase of sharpness, really as sharp as a film 35mm camera. I honestly don't have any idea one way or the other.

Jeff I am not pulling your chain I know from nothing about digital except having seen a few shots here and there.

Is a dslr without any software increase of sharpness, really as sharp as a film 35mm camera. I honestly don't have any idea one way or the other.

I don’t want to get into film digital debate, but based on reviews and my experience with both yes

First, I didn't have a full frame sensor, but that should'nt matter that much anyways.

Likely the wrong combination of auto-focus points or modes and explorer modes, IMO film seems to be more forgiving when you are slightly out of focus that digital, Others may think I’m crazy for saying that but that my opinion.

Jeff, quit the trolling crap.

doesn't do anything for me ... I always find it odd to have a photo of athletes not in action ... unless it's a team shot or shows emotion ... what's the point?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back