No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A BIG THANK YOU to LaFoto and Corry

You have both been very welcoming and will be missed as Mods on TPF

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Aye :)
though I hope neither of you will be missed as members here - no vanishing now ;)

Add my voice to the chorus!! Both Corry and Corinna have been mods the entire time I've been a member here. And very active mods (as their postcounts indicate!) In addition, Corinna has both hosted and travelled to international meetups, and Corry sure attended several smaller US meetups and was active in the chatroom. Their contributions to TPF, through their time and interest, have been great. Thank you, both of you!

*GASP*!!! :shock: What the heck!?? ...No one consulted me!!! (LOL!)

I too will say thank you....to Corinna, who has given me (more than one) honest critique :sexywink:....which I really appreciate!!! :hug:: ....And to Corry...who had 'my back' on one occation!! Thank you!

I hope you two will remain active members!!!!?????

:hail: :hail: ...Thanks again!!! :hail:

Wha...??? Who allowed that to happen? We didn't get to vote on that issue? Errm... Wait! This is not a democracy, is it now?... Haha... I forgot!

Well, you will be missed very, very much and thanks for being super mods!

Modding is a thankless job, so this thread was sorely needed. Thanks both for all you've done for this website.

:shock: :confused: :queen: :queen:

You two have set the bar high for Mods. Thanks for your patience wih me. We'll still see you floating about won't we?

Having been a mod on two other forums, I see what goes on behind the scenes, and sometimes it can be a struggle to live your life and also share your time babysitting a forum. Corrina, and Corry...you have both provided countless hours here,kept his place on its feet, and have made a lot of friends. I want to personally thank both of you, for all the effort and time you have put in here.
:hug::Corinna. :hug::
:hug::Corry. :hug::​

Wow. I would like to thank both of you for your wonderful support of this forum. Thank you for all the time you have given and please, stick around. :hug::

I'll echo the sentiments of all the above. You've definitely held a thankless job and we do appreciate it very much! :cheer:

Thanks Andy for this thread, thank you, all others, for expressing your trust in us, even though Corry and I were "made redundant". All I know is that the forum is undergoing a re-structurisation and a re-organisation. I was told as much by Chase in his explanatory e-mail to me about why my status has suddenly changed. But that's all I know. So --- sorry, I can't tell you more. I may have misbehaved or done too little as mod on this forum or whatever ... I wasn't told.

But, as you can all see, I do stick around and don't mean to disappear!!!
Unfortunately, I haven't seen Corry since... :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back