CAN I JUST SAY

too late now...

What are we celebrating then? C'mon, let's not celebrate in the dark!
(Though that could turn out to be fun, too, mind ... come to think of it...)

LaFoto said:
What are we celebrating then? C'mon, let's not celebrate in the dark!
(Though that could turn out to be fun, too, mind ... come to think of it...)

I'm willing to guess he's not allowed to talk about it due to board policies. RIGHT Toby?

Ahem....politics.

Well.
Celebrating in the dark might have to exclude the under-agers, as well ;)

Hey Core! heheh, yep, you know me too well, dearheart.

in the dark? ya, we can do that, too:

celebrating in the dark, some light jazz or heart-pounding hip-hop (depending on mood and level of energy), a lemon or vanilla candle sending flickering shadows across the wall, a couple of glasses of amber chardonnay collecting dew across a crystal surface rapidly fogging over with the increasing heat and humiditiy....

ok, maybe no underagers.

but damn i'm a happy man this morning!!

Hehe...I do know you too well. ;)

....so...you just stoppin in to celebrate, or are ya gonna stick around a bit? Cuz...I think you should stick around a bit. :)

Osmer_Toby said:

celebrating in the dark, some light jazz or heart-pounding hip-hop (depending on mood and level of energy), a lemon or vanilla candle sending flickering shadows across the wall, a couple of glasses of amber chardonnay collecting dew across a crystal surface rapidly fogging over with the increasing heat and humiditiy....

ok, maybe no underagers.

You're a funny man, is what you are. ;) Here, how about a wordless toast between a couple old chums: :cheers:

And now we must behave! :mrgreen:

terri said:
You're a funny man, is what you are. ;) Here, how about a wordless toast between a couple old chums: :cheers:

And now we must behave! :mrgreen:

Hi Baybbbbeeeeeeee! i missed ya! cheers to you too :cheers: :sillysmi:

life is good, i hope?

Osmer_Toby said:
Hi Baybbbbeeeeeeee! i missed ya! cheers to you too :cheers: :sillysmi:

life is good, i hope?
It's wonderful these days! :boogie: Thanks for asking. Minor nuisances aside, I think I must be the luckiest person in the world!

Osmer_Toby said:

ok, maybe no underagers.

Tobster! Welcome back dude! I'm celebrating too, man! ;)

Most reactions

Back