Can I speak to Bob Doll please....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....He died three weeks ago.

...oh....uhh....well....is there anyone else there....that I can talk to...maybe?

no he didn't. not the Bob Doll you're thinking.

Just some guy that I just called for work....who was dead.

:biglaugh: Cause that would be Bob Dole, and we'd have had news of his demise made loud and clear, I'm thinking. He's one of those funny politicians that refers to himself in third person. "Bob Dole doesn't vote that way..." "Bob Dole won't approve of that..." etc. Hilarious.

When I was working for a window company running their joinery workshop I telephoned a customer only to be told by the guys daughter that he had died!

I phoned the boss at the plastics workshop & left a message with the secretary. Half an hour later I got a phone call back from my boss all panicky & demanding to know exactly what happened & what I had said! :confused:

Aparently the secretary went out & left a note on his desk saying "Chris has phoned Mr D******, and he has died"!

:lol:

all i remember about bob dole is that conan o'brien use to make fun of him, that was hilarious stuff, and isn't he the one with ED? :lol:

bace, that sucks about bob doll - i wouldn't know what to say either...

JTHphoto said:
bace, that sucks about bob doll - i wouldn't know what to say either...

What's worse is that it wasn't his death that bothered me, it was the fact that now I didn't know who I had to talk to. The dude was just like "Bob died three weeks ago".

Ok, so am I supposed to care? Are you gonna ask me if anyone else can help me? Do I have to ask you? (which did) Am I supposed to be traumatized by this situation like "Ohh....sorry to hear that." Like I care.

I don't even know Bob. I just want the companies money. HAND IT OVER!!!

i was gonna say "so that sales call turned out to be a dead end", but i didn't wanna seem like an uncompassionate jerk... oh well, too late...

"dead lead" would have been funnier!!

HAHAHA...nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back