can i trust this site?

Ebrew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
if ever un sure go to resellers.com
that will tell you all you should no
go with gut feeling if its too good to be true or seems fishy, saty clear.
welcome to the site

alright thanks rachelsne

Go with trusted sites like that are advertised here. Namely B&H, Andorama, Calumet to name a few.

Personally, I bought my camera bodies locally and lenses / accessories from B&H.

I would avoid any site that calls a D40 and those lenses a "pro package".

i was getting a new camera at this site http://www.fotoconnection.com/p84118-nikon-d40-professional-package-comes-everything.html but i've never heard of it. Then i found another site that is almost the same exact site just different theme http://www.1stopcamera.com/i84118-nikon-d40kitpro.html. i looked at the reviews and they were both exact with the same people, same reviews. should i still buy the pack from fotoconnection.com or should i just buy it on amazon?
I've had dealings with fotoconnection and you want to stay away from this place. They are definitely a bait and switch outfit.

RUN as fast as you can from them!

Adorama and B&H are very good to work with :thumbup:

cameta on ebay is pretty good for packages, ive bought a couple cameras from them now...

I've had dealings with fotoconnection and you want to stay away from this place. They are definitely a bait and switch outfit.
That is exactly what this place is they tell you the body is $300 then charge you 159 for the battery that comes with the camera, 200 for the charger that come with the camera, 80 for the strap that comes with the camera, 400 for a 30 day warranty, ect,ect. I called this place a year ago the camera was $400, $500 cheaper than the average price everyone else sells them for. By the time I was threw ordering my total was $1800. almost $1000 more than I paid at my local camera shop. sites like these are ripp offs!!! and there are quite a few of them out there that are the exact same company as these people. Someone posted all of them last winter on here.

Most reactions

Back