Can I upload photos to gain constuctive advice?

This is a wonderful place! :) Generally people will begin a new thread titled with the subject of the photos or a general statement requesting some C&C.

There is a sticky thread at the top explaining everything more completely but i'll sum it up...

First I suggest finding a photo-hosting site that you like and is easy for you to use. I personally use Flickr thought there are plenty of others out there (one example being Photobucket). This will give you a place to upload the photos so you can link them in threads here.

Once you have an account (free or paid) you find the photo's URL, or address (location varies depending on which site you choose), you place it within the thread in between IMG tags, typing [ IMG ] http://www.thephotosURL.com [ /IMG ]. i placed extra spaces before and after "IMG" and "/IMG" so that its visible to you now, so remove those when you're actually posting. You can also press the button that looks like a Photo & a Camera above the text box you're using to compose your thread post and paste the URL there.

Hope that helps.

This is a wonderful place! :) Generally people will begin a new thread titled with the subject of the photos or a general statement requesting some C&C.

There is a sticky thread at the top explaining everything more completely but i'll sum it up............

Thank you very much! I have just joined and already feel welcome, which will prompt me to ask questions as well as answer those that I can. I am in need of some feedback, so I will link some of my pictures on Flickr.

jorge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back