Can some one tell me what aperture to use at a wedding this weekend?

Is there any other .I was into low light taking .And that went on the way side .So the D4 is just setting to the side.lol

Im still playing with the D-4.It seems to be a good tool.

Really?

Actually i left it outside last night on the tripod in the rain ,Forgot to bring it in .It may not even work now .But who cares.i sure don't.There are more in the store.

Really? as u stated lol

Actually i left it outside last night on the tripod in the rain ,Forgot to bring it in .It may not even work now .But who cares.i sure don't.There are more in the store.

Really? as u stated lol

Yea... sure... we all feel that way about $6000 bodies! ;)

Im just saying cameras are just a tool to me .Nothing more .Just a hobby for me .Ill never be a pro like u folks and dont want to be .
I really did forget the camera after the rain fact ,it was kinda wet ,when i brought it back in .My wife reminded me of it being outside .To late .We just laughed it off.
Sometime i cant remember anything .Its a choice i guess.Things happen to me all the time .
No worrys here for me .Just be happy .

Ive seen some really good folks here that take superb photos.

Thats just me .i dont worry about anything .why worry .it will only make you sick ,aint worth it.

Sorry guys. I am having a medical problem that is affecting my patience and attention spans. I uploaded the pictures three times, and couldn't find them. I quit before I threw the computer out the window. I will get them posted...

Most reactions

Back