Dragster3

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.dragster3.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is the best pic I could get of the "Inca Man" he's looking up. I dont really know color editing, just starting out, only did B&W like 20 years ago. Some pointers...Thanks in advance.
DSC_2690.jpg

Did you shoot that as JPEG ?
Those clouds are very blown out, is this the original before processing ?

Ah, too bad it was not raw could have possibly could do something about the clouds ... but there is nothing there except pure white.
The rest is workable but not easy to work with the entire shot.

A lot of my pics from Peru have the clouds blown out, IDK why...I wish I would have done some research before the trip, I would have shot every thing in RAW, I've never done any digital photography, and I borrowed a camera for this trip. But now I got the itch and I bought a used d5000 and learning...slowly...LOL

What, exactly, do you want done with it? The cloud is rather unfortunate, but just a general touch-up is probably as good as you can do with it.

DSC_2690 - Version 2.jpg

You might want to add this preset: Prolost Dehaze

Played with some dehaze, upped contrast, played with the blacks, and pumped up the highlights so the clouds just become a white thing ... though I still don't like it.
DSC_2690.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 9.31.34 PM.png

I know the cloud is on the tip of his nose...I've seen people here remove all kinds of things...

I know the cloud is on the tip of his nose...I've seen people here remove all kinds of things...
If that is what you want done, then ask.

I wonder if the camera was on spot metering hence all the blown out clouds from your trip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back