Can Someone Plz Help With This One

Lucky13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok it was my daughters first tball game and there was alota people so i couldnt get up to the fence to get better ones..but this one i love and i need help when you crop it there is a purple string tied on the fence and i cant make it look good can someone help me please lol

DSC02456.jpg

i guess i should say shes the one down with the pink glove lol

Like this?

luckycrop-1.jpg

yes thank you so much i really know nothing about my photoshop yet i need a teacher lol

You're welcome. Only took like 20 seconds though. Just simple clone stamping.. you select a similar area and use a paintbrush to duplicate it where you want. I just set the canvas size to 4" x 6" dimensions and did some mild sharpening and contrast adjustment.

Oh, it's only tee ball I would worry about going around the edge of the fence to get a few shots. Especially when she's up to bat. No one will care just walk past the dugout and right to the edge of the fence!

i thought about that because her daddy and his wife went to the base by her so i figure next game they wont care if i just make my way around but outta the way because the ones i got of her batting were bad but i was proud she didnt have to use the t at all :)

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02464.jpg

DSC02452-1.jpg

DSC02454.jpg

DSC02455.jpg

i was so disappointed because i wanted to do good and i had a fence in the way. those were the others

Most reactions

Back