Can someone show/tell me how to do this ?

I changed it to a link, rather than being displayed in the forum. Remember that it's against the rules to actually post images that are not yours.

A collage like that would be fairly simple to make with a program like photoshop. Just take several images and cut/paste or drag/drop them onto one canvas. They will become separate layers...that's the key. Pick one to be the background if you want...then resize and reposition them as you see fit. The hard part will be blending them together. You could use layer masks to help with the blending...and maybe paint in some common color for the transitions.

One way to blend your images into the background is to open the image you want to blend,make sure it is of a size that will fit into the area you have in mind to paste it into, if it's too big, resize it to fit. Go back to your main background and make a selection a few pixels smaller than the one you want to blend then feather that selection, in the select tab choose "feather" I'd feather 10-20 pixels then change the value to suit as you see fit. Next, copy the image you want to blend to the clipboard, then on you main image go to the edit tab and select "Paste Into" This will paste your image into the scene on its own layer and blend the edges into the scene. You will have to use trial and error to get the results your after, but after a few tries you'll get the drift of it. Hope this helps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back