Can this be made pretty?

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This isn't really a challenge (well for me it would be :wink: ), but I was hoping that y'all might be able to clean this up a bit for me. I am guessing that I got water on the lens from being out on the ocean all day.

I kind of like it this way, but would love to see it cleaned up. If you want a larger pic, let me know and I can get you one.

Have at it (do I need to include the OTE thingy here?)

20050927221847_img_1876.jpg

Thanks gang, I think you did a great job, but I'm still not really happy. Oh well, c'est la vie I suppose.

Thanks again for trying, and I'm sure I'll post more!

How about this effort? It's a little better than it was before.

Rob

Attachments

• $20050927221847_img_1876.jpg
    $20050927221847_img_1876.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 243
Rob,

I think you did a pretty good job getting rid of the watermarks on the lens, but the more I look at the pic, the less I like it.

I really like the IDEA of the pic, but it just doesn't feel right to me...does that make sense?

jocose said:
I really like the IDEA of the pic, but it just doesn't feel right to me...does that make sense?

Yep, I get it all the time, you take a picture and can't figure out really what your own point was!

It might benefit from a bit more content. It's kind of a wonky sunset otherwise :mrgreen:

is wonky good or bad?

I was out shooting last night, and when I dumped the pics onto my computer, I discovered that since I got the camera in June, I have now taken over 3,000 pics. I look at many of them and think WTF? Why did I take that.

Sadly, out of the 3,00+, all the good ones are on my photoblog (minus the ones from the past few days, which I hope to get up by the end of the weekend.

Most reactions

Back