can u tell 1st time

I think it's a nice capture. I'm not sure that the trees need to be lighter; having the foreground rendered as a silhouette in cases like this is perfectly acceptable. I would suggest though if you like shooting sunsets/rises you look into the purchase of some graduated neutral-density filters. That would have taken the image from good to really good. I might consider cropping out the partial tree image right.

thanks for the look, I will look in to the filters.

Something to note, polarizing filters can be had cheap, but I think these are the one type of filter that you should NOT cheap out on. I did, and because of the poor quality, only used it once or twice, then spent the extra for a good one.

thanks for the look, I will look in to the filters.

Something to note, polarizing filters can be had cheap, but I think these are the one type of filter that you should NOT cheap out on. I did, and because of the poor quality, only used it once or twice, then spent the extra for a good one.

You can buy cheap versions of all types of filters, but you never should. Even the cheapest lens has tens, hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in design behind it - there's NO point in putting a $10 piece of plastic in front of it and hoping for better images. Buy the best you can afford. Multi-coated Tiffen or Hoya, or, if your pockets are a little deeper, B+W, Heliopan, Singh-Ray or Lee - for G-NDs, Cokin is a decent, consumer grade of gel type.

I like it... But I see it as being slightly over exposed... What if you played with the levels a bit???

IMG_0065.JPG

Bus Rider, where did the dot come from?

:lol:
Mark I do like your edit and to Op its a overall nice shot.

Is it just my eyes or are you drawn to that point on the left where the fence curves?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back