(CAN & USA) FS: Canon 70-200L & 300L

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by cjm, Jul 4, 2007.

1. cjm

cjm TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I need some money for a downpayment so I need to sell a few lenses I can afford most to lose. These two white gems are the ones I use the least and they show it, both look new! They may be priced a wee bit higher then the others but these are both less then a year old and both are guaranteed to work.

Canon 70-200 f2.8 L - SOLD
    This lens was purchased in October 06 and has a UU date. It is virtually brand new as I hardly ever use it. Images from it are sharp and nice. Comes with original box and everything that came with it.

$1050 CAD/$1050 US plus shipping and PayPal. (3%)

Canon 300mm f4 IS L - SOLD :(:(
    I ABSOLUTELY hate to let this go. I sent in my old 300mm f4 IS L to Canon, had a nightmare of service and finally after 6 months Canon cut their losses and sent me this one, before fully calibrating it. It is probably one of the best copies in existence because the President of Canon Canada delivered the best after my experience with them. I got this lens back in February 2007 (has UU date as it was the 34th day of the year). I can not stress that this lens is primo. Canadian buyers might only be interested in this deal as this lens retails for around $1500 CAD. Comes with original box and everything that came with it. Super sharp!

$1200 CAD/$1200 US plus shipping and Paypal (3%)
    Price Reduced to: $1100 CAD/$1100 US

As for pictures, the lens looks like it came out of the box. No pictures are really needed. I have conducted about 50 transactions on POTN, TPF and FM. I have about 1433 feedback on eBay also. Even sold a lens to TPF's moderator Big Mike! :)

If you do not want to pay for PayPal I will also accept a Money Order from a National Bank, Credit Card Cheque or if an established member I am familiar with a Personal Cheque. This will save you $30+ dollars over PayPal. Only for Canadians though.

2. cjm

cjm TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    70-200 f2.8 L is now sold.

300mm f4 IS L price lowered to $1100 US plus shipping and PayPal.