Can you believe this?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by LaFoto, Apr 1, 2005.

1. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    There I was out photographing (the Lower Saxony Farmsteads and such), and in one village I parked the car right next to the church in a small car park. I toured the place on foot, happily snapping away.

Upon returning, another car came into the car park, and a young lady climbed out of it, taking me, my cameras and my antics (was photographing the golden rooster on top of the church steeple) in with a half smile. Which I understood as soon as I saw the huge digital camera in her hand. A freelance journalist from one of our local papers, for sure! (They hardly employ anyone in a permanent job).

And in passing me, right NEXT TO THE CHURCH (!), with just about everything a church needs, like bell-tower and little steeple and cross and rooster (protestant), she turns round and says to me: "Oh, erm, excuse me - is this the CHURCH?"

I had to swallow down a huge grin before I could say: "It looks suspiciously like it, doesn't it?" and she went like: "Erm... yeeesss!"

I mean......!

(Yes, I know there are secularised churches, but not in our villages!)

2. LilCujo

LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member

lol, it might have been the rooster that threw her off the track...Churches can be prety sneaky... :p

3. Artemis

Artemis Just Punked Himself

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Next she said "Is that...A camera?"

I dunno...you should have her job soon enough :) so dont worry hehe