Can you do without me?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do you think this forum will be ok without LaFoto around for two weeks?
We will HAVE to test it as tomorrow we shall leave for 2 weeks of holidays away from home, away from my computer and away from any internet access! By the time I'll be back home (for only 12 days and then I'll be gone again for 10 days!!!), I will hardly recognise the galleries any more - and will you recognise ME again, I wonder???

Well...ya cant leave for another 9 posts..at least make it an even 13000 before ya go.
And when are you landing in Toronto anyways.

oh no..... who's gonna delete all the early morning spam?! :confused:

But of course we're all gonna miss your comments!..... i promise i'll spend more time in landscape and nature while your gone ;) ..... have a good trip.

Chiller said:
...ya cant leave for another 9 posts...

...says who made it to 6k+ without a party!?!?!? Happy 6000! We should celebrate ... and I should go to bed. We are leaving tomorrow and still have not packed even one item! (Wrong: my camera bag is neatly packed already!)

Me? Arriving at Toronto Airport?
Oh, how I wish............................................................................

LaFoto said:
...says who made it to 6k+ without a party!?!?!? Happy 6000! We should celebrate ... and I should go to bed. We are leaving tomorrow and still have not packed even one item! (Wrong: my camera bag is neatly packed already!)

Me? Arriving at Toronto Airport?
Oh, how I wish............................................................................

Thats a miss print Corinna. Something is wrong with the counter. :mrgreen:

have a nice holiday LaFoto :thumbup:

Right, Chiller: this post is all dedicated to you since you wanted me to only leave (if at all?) at the full 13.000 posts, so here you are, and with this one I say Bye-Bye to you all until 12 August and then I'll resume all my "spamming", ok? See you then. Have a lovely summer, all of you (or winter to those who live in the Southern Hemisphere :D).

Your cheerful and insightful comments will be missed but I guess we can't stop you from going, durnit! Guess you'll just have to make up for it when you get back mwahahaha.:mrgreen: Have a great time!

Nooooooooooooo

It'll be total chaos on here

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Corinna! I wish we could meet in my place! but I'm in Spain now :(

i will minss you, my threads in the galleries will no longer get a sinlge post..

selfish me...

No more need to miss me! :lmao:

I AM BA-HACK!
1.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back