Can you get rid of these trash cans?

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since this picture has railings, a tree, bushes, ect. I have failed big time at getting rid of those eye sores. Yes I also see the CA in the top left, but that is hard for me to fix too.

I really need someones help with the trash cans and maybe even the distortion for the thingy on the far right.

Please and thank you!

$France-ok-but-trashcans.jpg

Oh wow! Cool. Thanks a lot. I cant even tell anything was there, and I am looking for it! Thanks a bunch.

yw... all i did was reflect a piece of the fence on the left and a little bit of dodging and burning and a touch of cloning the footpath...nice shot btw :)

Trash cans are ok. Get rid of the whole building!

^ I love this place. It has amazing food. Just for that, you are getting ANOTHER building photo.

$France-resized.jpg

The second shot looks much better than the first (closer perspective and better lighting), but the sky looks blown out in both shots. I'd say you need to take another shot underexposed about a stop or two more than you have here. Don't be afraid to underexpose so much that the building is in almost complete darkness and only parts of the sky are visible. That's how you maintain color and detail in the sky. With digital, once it's blown the color information and detail is gone (film is better in this regard).

Most reactions

Back