Can You Guess?

Riano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey!

feel free to post some your abstract pictures!

IMG_7507.jpg

do you know what it is?!

woodsac said:
Inside of a glass?

Cool shot.

yep lol it wasnt that hard was it? ill post another one, doubt you'll get that one ;)

ok ok.. so that one was easy... what about this one?

Nature_Or_Nurture_by_0_Riano_0.jpg

first off: Cool shot in the first one! Nice touch with the water or whatever drops! :p

Now... What could that be? In real life, that's green and its not been altered in photoshop???

At first glance i thought it was a frog's eye or something :lol: but I don't think so. Maybe a hard green candy? A green drinking glass? Dunno... :confused:

Matty-Bass said:
first off: Cool shot in the first one! Nice touch with the water or whatever drops! :p

Now... What could that be? In real life, that's green and its not been altered in photoshop???

At first glance i thought it was a frog's eye or something :lol: but I don't think so. Maybe a hard green candy? A green drinking glass? Dunno... :confused:

hehehe!! noo its not been altered, ill give you a hint - it converts carbon dioxide into oxygen.. lol .. i made it too obvious now!!

thanks for your comment :hugs:

lol oh yeah :p I forgot, trees are green. And ya, that clue gave it away! You could say they're more abundant than the human race.... Leaf!

Most reactions

Back