Can You Help Me?

DennyCrane

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Football season is over and I need a new hobby. I did a random web search and found this site, so I decided I want to be a professional photographer. I already have a great camera on my phone, so I'm half way there! Where do you pros get the pictures developed or "shopped" as you guys like to call it? Do they do it at the mall? I want to start making lots of money at this right away, so you other pros can tell me all the little tricks that you know, ok?

Here's a sample from my portfolio so you can see I'm ready to make bank doing wedding pictures.

P1010010.jpg

I expect you'll be seeing my work in National Geographic soon!

PS, will I make a thousand dollars per "shoot" right away, or will it take a couple weeks? I'd like to get rich doing this soon!

I bow to your awesomeness.

Don't listen to people who tell you you can't do it. You can do anything you set your mind to... :er:

I say go for it. You know my twice removed brother-in-law just had a wedding. They hired this wonderful photographer, I spoke with him about this, who used his Nokia cell phone. I must say that they could not have asked for more, the phone even had a built in flash. They were able to get their wedding pics texted to Walgreens right away for pick up in a hour or less, for an extra charge of course.

Oh, such talent!... As I see it, your pics don't need 'shopping' for they are very natural. The light is just superb! ;)

The pros use Iphones. You'll need three of them, two for assistants and one for yourself. Then use your assistants as slave flashes using the ProPhotoFlashyThing app. Then you're gold.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back