Can you ID this Leica gear?

Ohh Gary your friend would never get me outta his house. lol

I got an M3 from a dealer in my state (not close to where I live but follow him online) and saw he'd marked it down; when I called he said he was surprised he still had it (so was I). I got the body w/lens for about the price of just the lens and figured this is it! my only chance to ever find one this affordable.

This set the OP has looks like a previous owner must have enjoyed using it with all the original accessories.

Ohh Gary your friend would never get me outta his house. lol

I got an M3 from a dealer in my state (not close to where I live but follow him online) and saw he'd marked it down; when I called he said he was surprised he still had it (so was I). I got the body w/lens for about the price of just the lens and figured this is it! my only chance to ever find one this affordable.

This set the OP has looks like a previous owner must have enjoyed using it with all the original accessories.
Leica film cameras are a joy to use, every month we go to my friends for a film group meet and he had purchased another 2 a mint Platinum M6 and an M4p because I wont sell him my 70 year anniversary M4P

Most reactions

Back