Can you... Lens question

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
NIKON Lenses for a Panasonic Camera??? They have lenses for my Camera, but there are so many nikon lenses out there.. Im ready to get some new ones and wanted to ask before I made a purchase.

Thanks!

Does your Panasonic camera use the 'four thirds' system? It would help if you told people what sort of Camera you have.

Sorry... I own a panasonic Lumix DMC FZ30

Im new to these BIG cameras.. My Digital before this was FujiFilm finiepix 2600

What is four thirds rule?

Indeed. Everything I read says the lense is fixed, it does however support conversion lenses, which essentially is another lense that screws onto the one you have.

I also have that FZ-30... fixed lens it is too. i think you'll just have to put up with it. the lens is so well spec'd anyway and take such great photos i don't know what the point would be of replacing it entirely. just use converters for super wide/ tele and then screw on filters for macro shots. i was more annoyed when i couldn't get that lens OFF and put it on my canon film body. grrr (wouldn't have worked anyway, i knew nothing back then). good luck

Thanks! :) Yes I was referring to wide angle lenses etc... My zooming is excellent.. THANKS! I Will try the panasonic lenses I was looking at.

Most reactions

Back