Can you make this look good?

Simonch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks, how are you? Im currently trying to take some photos for a local calander, and theres something about this pic i like, can you make it look better?! i dont have a clue where to start, photoshop is beyond me! lol... So here goes guys, pimp my pic! cheers
CopyofIMG_2598.jpg

Ah cool. A field to play :D

Tried three versions, whether any of them is good I don't know. I just "pimped" :biggrin:

simonchimg2598myedit1.jpg

(Many different steps in the layers, many!)

simonchimg2598myedit2basiclevelscontrast10.jpg

Just some basic, direct play with the levels, individual colour levels, and contrast up +10

simonchimg2598myedit3.jpg

OK, some more playing ... with a b&w conversion and tinting. And a crop. As you can see ;).

Good Effort, number 1 is my favourite personally, pretty pimpin' haha!! thank you very much!

maybe I went over board and made it to dark, but i like it and it's the style that would make me buy the calender :)

CopyofIMG_2598.jpg

Hey folks, how are you? Im currently trying to take some photos for a local calander, and theres something about this pic i like, can you make it look better?! i dont have a clue where to start, photoshop is beyond me! lol... So here goes guys, pimp my pic! cheers

How about this?

chain.jpg

spot on!! thanks a lot guys :D .... if u ever need you're push bike serviced, ill return the favour :p

Oh. Cool.
Come on over then. Mine (push bike that is I'm talking about now!) has got both tyres totally flat, no lights, brake all gone, chain old and dry ... and it is dirty, too! Very dirty.

Actually I'd love to have a NEW one! :oops:

sweet... nah nah, just give me some tie wraps, glue and a hammer.... we will get it going....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back