Can you say...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by bace, Sep 23, 2005.

1. bace

bace TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Fryday?

I think so. How come everyone is so damn quiet? Aren't you looking forward a weekend full of...whatever you people do?

I'll be spending most of the weekend in solitude. I recently started reading Da Vinci Code. If you've read it, you know it's pretty hard to put down.

Plus I have no money.

2. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

GREEK FESTIVAL.

EFFING A.

3. bace

bace TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I live on the Danforth in Toronto. It's Greek fest every day where I live. Every food place on this street serves souvlaki.

4. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    I did like that book! If you haven't already, read Angels and Demons which really should be read first :D I've enjoyed most of Dan Brown's books.

This weekend:
    -Friday: Homework for Saturday class, clean, entertain the boys
    -Saturday: 8am class :puke:, getting hair done, hopefully going to an air show, more cleaning
    -Sunday: Photo shoot in the AM, cleaning, homework, etc in the afternoon. Oh, and a NAP for sure :mrgreen:

5. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Happy Friday to all! :cheer:

I'm usually covered up around here on Fridays, unless I am deliberately being bad. ;) End of week means bank deposit, getting claims out, rush-rush to 5 pm. :p

This weekend I gotta run pick up stuff at the frame shop I ordered last weekend. Matboard to cut, some frames to put together, nothing exciting.

We have some neighbors over for a mag of champagne on the patio Saturday night. My husband believes an end of summer blowout is in order, and I try to obey him whenever possible, like a good wife. :mrgreen: So this is one of those times I go quietly.

The rest of the time is all about laundry, packing, getting ready for a much-needed vacation next week. The suitcases are dusty from lack of use.

I read the books in reverse order, too. :lol: Overall it doesn't ruin anything. The DaVinci Code is a great read, lotsa fun. Hopefully the movie won't kill it!

6. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

there's going to be a huge war demonstration on the mall in DC. i hope to spend most of saturday shooting it....i'll spend all day sunday figuring how to submit the images without a political tone ;)

...and continue packing for my move next weekend

7. doenoe

doenoe TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    its a great friday for me........got me new lens: a Tamron 70-300 f4-5.6 macro 1:2 (something like that) So im probably playing with my camera all weekend long.

Life is so good :)

8. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    mmmm.....Greek food. :drool:

9. Hertz van Rental

Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

I intend to spend most of this weekend sleeping.

10. bace

bace TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Probably not likely to happen. Let's be honest. Anytime one wishes to have peace and quiet, the world seems to play a cruel joke and places the noisiest thing/animal/insect outside the window.

11. LittleMan

LittleMan TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Well, today (Friday) I am finishing up school for the week... then tonight my family and I are invited over for dinner at a friend's house. Their daughters are back from college visiting for a few days.

Tomorrow, Saturday... I will be going over to their house again for a party.
    For some strange reason they are having the party in the morning... :scratch:
    can't seem to figure out why... morning party on Saturday?!? Oh well... not sure how long that will last. Then I'm sure I'll go out w/ one of them.

Let's see... Sunday... I think I will be gone on another Porsche run. My dad loves those things, (if you haven't already noticed) :lmao: I just go because I usually get good pics.

Well, that's a pretty relaxing weekend. Guess it's a good one! :D

12. Hertz van Rental

Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

I'm a single parent with two teenage sons, so I have the worlds noisiest creatures in the house with me :lol: