Can you say...

bace said:
I live on the Danforth in Toronto. It's Greek fest every day where I live. Every food place on this street serves souvlaki.

Did you go to 'Taste of the Danforth' ?

I did but, personally, I didnt feel like licking hot tarmac that day....

I tried to win an ipod by walking past the promotion booths about 8 times ( Be spotted with a pepsi and win) with the same bottle of Pepsi.

All I got were 'Free Bottle of Pepsi' tokens :x

And I dont even LIKE pepsi man, I'd take a swig of that sh1te as I walked up to the booths to get my scratchy and smiled like a 'good lil pepsi lover, now gimme a friggin ipod !" !

Well seeing as though Saturday is almost over here now. :-( My weekend is almost over too. I spent all friday and saturday in the chokky shop... soooo boring. Friday I had 4 customers. Grrrrr :-(

Tonight it's the end of the big Festival Cairns we have each year, so I'll be going down to the esplanade to watch the parade and hopefully take some nice photos of all the people in their strange costumes and just go people watching in general.

Tomorrow is a rest day for me. I've been flate out for the past 2 weeks and am about to have a breakdown. Gotta get ready for my interview next week and my flight to Brisbane in a week's time.

Oh and as an aside, I absolutely hate Dan Brown's books. I think the stories behind them are great, they're full of mystery and interesting twists etc, but the 'way' in which he writes them is, what I find, the most annoying, distracting and contrived way I've ever read. But that's just me. :mrgreen:

I'm working 10 hours today, and 10 hours tommorrow, and sometime in between all that, I have to continue the wonderful process of MOVING.

I'm in Dallas right now for a family get-together.

Was hoping to see a ton of cows ;)

::flees from the texan mafia::

Luminosity said:
Did you go to 'Taste of the Danforth' ?

I did but, personally, I didnt feel like licking hot tarmac that day....

I tried to win an ipod by walking past the promotion booths about 8 times ( Be spotted with a pepsi and win) with the same bottle of Pepsi.

All I got were 'Free Bottle of Pepsi' tokens :x

And I dont even LIKE pepsi man, I'd take a swig of that sh1te as I walked up to the booths to get my scratchy and smiled like a 'good lil pepsi lover, now gimme a friggin ipod !" !

It was pretty imposible NOT to go to taste of the Danforth. I walk outside and BAM, there it is; souvlaki.

I spent my time trying to avoid the crowds. Went to grab some beer in the beer tent a few times and then went somewhere else. Too many people for nothing really.

Most reactions

Back