Canada - Animal Pics #1

great series arty. the chipmunk sure looks interested in ya.

post more soon.

Even though I find all squirrel photos pretty cute, since they are such cute animals, the first of this entire series, the one of the bird, will always be my favourite of this lot. The sun may have been to high up and his feathers may be brinking on becoming a hot spot, but I still like the lines of the twigs, the twigs' colours (hear! hear! LaFoto likes bright green! First time she's mentioning it. :D), the DOF (!!!!) and the tiny-ness of the bird itself.

Gorgeous shots Artemis!
love to see more :D

Wonderful photos. I would have to say, chipmunks are probably one of the easiest animals to photograph along the regular routes. They are so tame. I also really like the seagull photo.

Thanks guys, im gettting the other pictures together...theres too many to choose from...hehe thanks for all the nice comments...

JonMikal said:
wonderful series Arty...so crisp and clear! the exposures, comps and DOF are dead-on in all. so far, it looks like you had a great time...can't wait to see the rest!
Ditto! :thumbsup:

Dan they're all gorgeous... I can't pick a favourite!! I too love the iguana though... it's expression is priceless.

Most reactions

Back