Canada Day - Sunset and Fireworks

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As always, any kind of constructive criticism would be appreciated :)

3680364301_f6b04e9575_o.jpg

3681179324_429e2434df_o.jpg

3681179172_11341ab8a1_o.jpg

3680364153_3e6987a58f_o.jpg

3681985780_82af522cb3_o.jpg

3681171643_866f2c62af_o.jpg

3681985406_90caaf1b86_o.jpg

IMG_3704c.jpg

IMG_3851c.jpg

Last edited:
Yay someone did take fireworks today.... Love the fireworks and the silhouettes.

Yay someone did take fireworks today.... Love the fireworks and the silhouettes.

Well they were actually taken a few days ago on July 1st :p but thanks for the comment though.

I guess either my pictures stink just as bad as the lake in some of the shots above or you people just hate Canada o_O

Some people are just shy.... why .... I couldn't tell yah... It's the internet... You can be as free as you want to be...
smiley-taunt008.gif
... see, free.... some can't pull that off in real life.

Love the first two
in the first one the horizon could be a little too much in the middle but love the scene, seems like you caught these two on a romantic date.
And from Canada too ;)

Some people are just shy.... why .... I couldn't tell yah... It's the internet... You can be as free as you want to be...
smiley-taunt008.gif

hahaha! You are funny. Well I guess some people could even be shy on the internet so I don't wanna know what they are like in the real life lol. I don't think I would ever dare to pull my pants off in front of people course I don't want to get :spank: ...

Love the first two
in the first one the horizon could be a little too much in the middle but love the scene, seems like you caught these two on a romantic date.
And from Canada too ;)

I am glad and honored that you like em :)
I guess I was too busy looking at the awesome looking sky when I took the second one lol. Thanks for pointing out though ;)
Well I actually moved from Europe to Canada last year and I LOVE your country especially now that I have got a new job with some really nice coworkers and all that :biggrin:

You can be as free as you want to be...
smiley-taunt008.gif

:lol: I almost spit my pop out at that one. Tell my brother in law that you can't pull that off in real life and see what happens. :lmao:

I love all the first pics with the sunset, water and the silhouettes. Very nice capture. I hope to get some pics like that some day.

I LOVE canada as well. I've been there several times. :hug::

:lmao: I know Mitsugirly... I mean you can still get away with saying show me your tits or ass in today's society, but the number of those who will, is declining... Your brother in law must be hilarious ... especially when drunk.

:lol: I almost spit my pop out at that one. Tell my brother in law that you can't pull that off in real life and see what happens. :lmao:

I love all the first pics with the sunset, water and the silhouettes. Very nice capture. I hope to get some pics like that some day.

I LOVE canada as well. I've been there several times. :hug::

Thanks! I am sure anyone could take pictures like that. All you need is to be observant :)

I am glad to hear that I am not the only non-Canadian who loves Canada :D

:lmao: I know Mitsugirly... I mean you can still get away with saying show me your tits or ass in today's society, but the number of those who will, is declining... Your brother in law must be hilarious ... especially when drunk.
uh why would anyone want to say that? and of course there is something called sexual harassment suit :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back