Canada Trip Advice

William

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm thinking about doing some traveling in Canada. Where all should I go? So far I've been to Toronto, Niagara Falls, and Montreal. I really want to get out west, where are the most scenic locations to go to?

Thanks,

William

Thanks, I'll definitely look through that.

I'm partial to Alberta myself as far as scenery...Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper areas are absolutely beautiful.

The forests and mountains of B.C. are quite nice too, especially if you can fork out the dough to get flown into the really remote areas.

Out west: Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Radium Hot Springs, Capilano Canyon, Vancouver: Grouse Mountain, Victoria: Butchart Gardens etc.

East: Quebec City (I am prejudiced. I met my wife there, and I speak Canadian French), Cape Breton Island for vertigo and scenics, and Nova Scotia for scenics and the best restaurants in Canada: in Wolfville

skieur

Newfoundland is supposed to be beautiful, and the people are well known for their hospitality and friendliness. Whale watching is good around there too.

At the moment I'm in BC really lovely I would really recommend visiting vancouver, also hoping to go to edmonton in alberta and next month also visiting toronto and niagra falls ;)

I'm partial to Alberta myself as far as scenery...Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper areas are absolutely beautiful.

The forests and mountains of B.C. are quite nice too, especially if you can fork out the dough to get flown into the really remote areas.

Been there and I'm definitely going back when I graduate college! Might want to check out the US rockies too as long as you are there.

I'd do lake louise, whistler and banff for west side, they are some i hope to do, drove from prince george to vancouver and there were some ovely locations out there oh jasper apparantly good too

I'll add my recommndation to the others already made for Banff and Jasper National parks and Lake Louise.

My wife and I visited Newfoundland two summers ago; I recommend it also.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back