Canada's TPF Meet up

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, finally I think I have done my best editing, it was not easy as the lighting was so dim after 9 am. It was great to meet such knowledgeable fellows, And I am so impressed with the shots I have seen from Airic and Canoncan so far, nice work guys! Hope Chiller gets his up soon!!

What a great spot these fellows invited me to see, amazing friendly creatures! Even the heron wasn't too timid!

It's a wonderful place, and I am sure I will return there very soon!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again, ... here is what I came up with >>

1 .. First a few mug shots!!

Canoncan
websize021DSC_9988edit.jpg

Chiller
websize007DSC_0062edit.jpg

Airic
websize006DSC_0060edit.jpg

4 .. Then the Lesser Yellow Legs

websize019DSC_9982edit.jpg

websize020DSC_9987edit.jpg

6 ... then, of course, the Highly Anticipated Heron shots...
websize001DSC_0082edit.jpg

websize009DSC_0087edit.jpg

8 and now, off to the woods!!
websize005DSC_0029edit.jpg

websize010DSC_0101edit.jpg

websize003DSC_0017edit.jpg

websize022DSC_9997edit.jpg

12 ... and some fungus.. on my return visit after coffee
websize001DSC_0140edit.jpg

thanks for looking!!

Fantastic :hail:! You guys all did a wonderful job! So cool to take a look at the same place from different perspectives.
#s 6, 7, 9, & 11 are my faves. And, hey, good to see the guys up & close ;)! Nice to meetcha all (Well, it feels like I met you ;)).

man raymond, these are killer...........you captured both nature and humans perfectly... (you da man!!) very cool shots!!

very nice, I am not that far away down in Erie, PA (only 4 hours to Toronto from here) I will have to join you all next time

Raymond, you did very well and got some very impressive captures. What a great day and I'm sure gald Daisy and you had a great time.

Wally you would be more then welcome on any meet up we have. As well, maybe someday we can head down your way for some fun.

Eric

Cool shots Raymond...Man.. you got that Blue Heron. Well done. I saw you jumping that fence, and had a feeling you were going to capture this.
Great to meet you and Daisy. What an excellent time. Looking forward to the next one.

Ah. Great, these are worth getting up extra early for to finally find them :D.
You did take people pics. I like that.
And you are the only one who actually managed to capture the heron! Congrats on that.
How lovely to see all your photos.
What an awesome meeting this must have been.
Again: wish I could have been there!

awesome shots raymond! give me enough notice and i'll be there for one of those :lol:
looks awesome fun shooting together :) and you've got some wonderful shots out of it!
nicely done.. thanks for sharing :)

Great work! Glad you guys could get together and do a little shoot'en. It's always neet to meet someone you have spent so much time with on line. I would like to do the same kind of thing in our area, looks like fun was had by all.

Nice shots, those heron shots are great. Thanks for sharing. Nice shot with the chickadee in the hand too, apparently those shots are worth two shots of chickadees in trees. :)

JB

Most reactions

Back