Canadian Club Girl

2Stupid2Duck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoslamour.com
Okay. This is my first attempt at portraits. Now before you flog me to death, just remember this is a bloke with no lights or reflectors. The shots might also have gone a little grainy because I shrunk them and dropped the quality for posting.

*Tries to think of some other excuses but fails - d'oh!

CanClubGirl1.jpg

CanClubGirl2.jpg

LOL - thanks Arty. I told you mate, I have already forgiven you .... lmao.

And I prolly won't tell anyone else what you said - for the right amount of money... mwhahahaha...

Good job getting such an even light, how did you do that?. Did you try other angles where she is not so centered? All in all very good for a first attempt.

I waited until 4:30 in the afternoon when the light was coming into the house. We have "light" curtains, if you know what I mean. I find that I can't help but centre portraits... especially kinda formal ones where they are directly in front of me.

Took loads of shots.. some side on with her seated with a couple of different swords (believe it or not.. lol).

I have to congratulate you that there is no shadow on the background :)

i think the first one is the best. Wish i could see all her hands tho

Thanx folks. I was pretty pleased with them, given I have no real equipment. I was really happy with her eyes. They seem so darn clear.

Oh, it's my lovely wife by the way. She is an excellent model - the only time I've ever seen her compliant in my whole life - lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back