Canadian Goose - CC appreciated

Exquisite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So any CC would be greatly appreciated. I took into consideration the comments made on my last post about the rule of thirds
and making sure that the horizon line is straight which i think I've managed to do. Anything else I can work on or improve with this shot?

Canadian_Goose_Edit_resize.jpg

For me the tree distracts, and the house, says "urban" maybe cropping the top third out would help.
I feel cheated ,cos I cant see all the tail.

The head and neck of the "main-subject"-goose totally takes out the heads and necks of the two geese behind her. I am not sure this was the plan for this particular photo??? It is a "mildly distracting" constellation, to put it mildly.

For me the tree distracts, and the house, says "urban" maybe cropping the top third out would help.
I feel cheated ,cos I cant see all the tail.

Well if i do a recrop I may be able to salvage the tail. When i was straigtening the horizon i had to crop out slightly.

The head and neck of the "main-subject"-goose totally takes out the heads and necks of the two geese behind her. I am not sure this was the plan for this particular photo??? It is a "mildly distracting" constellation, to put it mildly.

To be honest it wasn't planned, this shot was just one of a few test shots from when I first got my 17-40. Afterwords I noticed that it was a bit awkward having those ones to the left in the frame. I'll try to keep that in mind for next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back