Canadian Raptor Conservancy Photo Shoot (aka, my time spent with the zombie family)

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So yes, I was the mystery guest for the Zombie family. What an awesome family. My pictures are no where near as good as @zombiesniper or @ZombiesniperJr pictures. I unfortunately did just not have the right gear. However Zombiesniper was nice enough to let me use his camera a few times.
0E4A6277.jpg

0E4A7435.jpg

0E4A7753.jpg

DSC_3869.jpg

DSC_4219.jpg

DSC_4418.jpg

Last edited:
Caught this guy hiding in the bush.
DSC_4429.jpg

And of course, the elusive snowy. I figured I was finally going to get to photograph one. After all, it's captive. It can't get away..... No but it can be uncooperative and play dead. He wanted nothing to do with the photoshoot. My one picture.
DSC_4487.jpg

Nice set! Particularly the 2nd. Would like to have seen them a bit larger.

Nice set! Particularly the 2nd. Would like to have seen them a bit larger.
Thank you. I would have liked them larger too. Unfortunately, for reasons I can't figure out, my computer will not read the canon CR2 files. I tried all day yesterday. I tried Lightroom, Photoshop, Adobe DNG converter and multiple other programs. The files are there, they show the right size but nothing will read them. I spent several hours yesterday trying to rectify it. The only thing that finally worked was a program that unfortunately would only convert them to jpeg. And small jpegs. Trust me, there's a few I would have loved to print large. Even Zombiesniper tried to help. Nothing worked.

Great shots and it was great having you up.

Keep the files and next time we'll transfer them to my computer and I'll see what I can do.

Great shots and it was great having you up.

Keep the files and next time we'll transfer them to my computer and I'll see what I can do.
I kept copies of the original files on the computer and I'll see if I have a flash drive to hold them. It really was great meeting all of you. So much fun. Especially the air soft target shooting.

Nice set Barb, love the eagle coming in for a landing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very Nice way to go Barb.
Thank you!

Nice set Barb, love the eagle coming in for a landing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
One of my favorites. Wish it had been sharper but it's still closer than I have ever been to one of these majestic birds.

Nicely done Barb; I really like #3.
Thank you! Those little eaglets were adorable. And seldom looking in the same direction.
do you mean owlets barb

do you mean owlets barb[/QUOTE]

LOL I did meant owlets. Thank you so much for catching that. I swear I know the difference!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back