Candid street shots

walter23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
chinatown-01.jpg

koreanfood.jpg

Spent part of the day walking around with cheap digital in my palm...

WATCH OUT!!! His crotch's gonna run into your camera!!!

i love street photography ,unfortunately some people dont like you taking pictures of them and you can tell that only after it is too late

so get ready to run from time to time :wink:

great pics

I'd be way too chicken to even try this - ever. I sooo respect the other people's right to their own picture! I have let many an opportunity go to take a nice candid portrait from mere respect!

LaFoto said:
I'd be way too chicken to even try this - ever. I sooo respect the other people's right to their own picture! I have let many an opportunity go to take a nice candid portrait from mere respect!

I have no shame. Actually, I am way too afraid to start pushing cameras in peoples faces... not out of innate respect (if you're in public, you're in public) but because I don't want people to think I'm some kind of pervert. So I either use the lubitel at waist level where I can just look down and take shots that way, or as with these two just hold my new toy digital in my palm with the LCD turned off and fire away whenever I pass someone who looks interesting. This thing has such huge lag that I end up missing about 1/2 of all shots (as in it doesn't focus on time and therefore doesn't take the photo at all) but I guess I could set it on manual focus @ 4 feet or so and do it that way.

Most reactions

Back