canon 1d mark iii for $1400?

poke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i was browsing my local craigslist and i came across someone selling a canon 1d mark iii body for $1400. it has about 50k shutter clicks and has been fully serviced at canon. I've ordered a 70-200 2.8 and a 24-70 2.8, i planned on getting a 7d but then i found this so i just wanna hear some opinions on if its a good deal. i shoot day/night sports, portraits, i have a few weddings coming up and i might add a wide angle lens for landscapes.

make sure you meet the person in person and its not some over seas scam. compare that price to ebay prices. it will work great with those lens.

Make sure it is a MK III, because at that price and with 50k actuations is likely a MK II.

its a 1d mk III, i got pics and everything today, I'm meeting up with him tomorrow to check it out

Just saw a very similar ad on my local Craig's list.

Interested to see what happens.

Can't believe it could be legit.

The one here has 5,500 shots.

Make sure it is a MK III, because at that price and with 50k actuations is likely a MK II.

Even Mk IIs don't normally go for that price.

LOL HURR DURR ITSASCAMLOL

haha my bad, i meant to quote Sherm

I'm not a Canon guy, but I just checked craigslist here in L.A. and it seems that $1400 for a MkIII is a realistic price. One is on there for $1550, and most of the MkIIs listed are in the $900 range.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back