Canon 1D MKIV

Why you havn't used your MK3 to its full potential yet
Yes I have, you haven't been watching.

I have, not seen it do much sports, how many shots has it taken ? i think my MK2 has taken about 250,000 and 1DMK1 probably more
Look, I routinely push it past its limits and now I need a 1D4.

I desperately need the 1D4. I can't even shoot anymore because my 1D3 just doesn't cut it. I'm pushing it so hard just taking pics of my son that I quickly become frustrated and send a barrage of angry emails to the CEO of Canon.

If they don't release the 1D4 soon, I'm getting out of photography because there isn't a camera out there that can keep up with me and my mad skills.

Keep practicing, you'll get here some day. You can hate the game but don't hate on the player.

Yes I have, you haven't been watching.

I have, not seen it do much sports, how many shots has it taken ? i think my MK2 has taken about 250,000 and 1DMK1 probably more

I desperately need the 1D4. I can't even shoot anymore because my 1D3 just doesn't cut it. I'm pushing it so hard just taking pics of my son that I quickly become frustrated and send a barrage of angry emails to the CEO of Canon.

If they don't release the 1D4 soon, I'm getting out of photography because there isn't a camera out there that can keep up with me and my mad skills.

Keep practicing, you'll get here some day. You can hate the game but don't hate on the player.

Never miss a shot with the MK2 i did when i had one of the first MK3's, but noe are built as good as the MK1

Never miss a shot with the MK2 i did when i had one of the first MK3's, but noe are built as good as the MK1
I'm just being goofy.

I don't need a 1D4 anymore than most people need one. The vast majority of the 1D3 owners could probably do just fine with a lesser body.

It's all about want, not need.

Someone's been testing the Canon 1D Mark IV already.

Here are the Canon 1D Mark IV specs:
* 1.3 crop
* Images ~16MP
* ISO 50-26500
* 8MP sRAW1 format providing images that seem to best 1D3 files in detail [typo corrected]
* Very clean images at ISO 3200. 6400/12800 take further processing very well
* Slightly faster FPS than 1D3 in real life shooting
* AF greatly improved and very good in low light (actual comment was ‘Nikon fast’ ;-)
* Liveview AF – not up to fast sports use, but very usable otherwise
* Video as with 5D2
* Screen as per 5D2
* Ergonomic improvements with grips – some buttons moved
* Feels faster and more responsive in nearly all aspects of real use.

Now to weigh up between a 2nd 5D MK II or a 1D MK IV. ;)

Someone's been testing the Canon 1D Mark IV already.

Here are the Canon 1D Mark IV specs:
* 1.3 crop
* Images ~16MP
* ISO 50-26500
* 8MP sRAW1 format providing images that seem to best 1D3 files in detail [typo corrected]
* Very clean images at ISO 3200. 6400/12800 take further processing very well
* Slightly faster FPS than 1D3 in real life shooting
* AF greatly improved and very good in low light (actual comment was ‘Nikon fast’ ;-)
* Liveview AF – not up to fast sports use, but very usable otherwise
* Video as with 5D2
* Screen as per 5D2
* Ergonomic improvements with grips – some buttons moved
* Feels faster and more responsive in nearly all aspects of real use.
1.3 crop? It's a full frame camera...

Big - that's the 1Ds MK III. The 1D MK III and the 'new' 1D MK IV has a 1.3x crop factor... APS-H.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back