Canon 300d SLR Digital Camera

Jennifer7280

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just inherited this from my uncle who passed away. I know NOTHING about digital cameras of this extent.

I would like to sell it- I have no lens or battery with it (why I have no idea)

I have the original box and all booklets and CDs but no lens or battery.

I have great ebay feedback I can send you for reference- I also have a paypal account verified 230+ times.

I will also allow pick up in Metro Detroit, Michigan.

I ask that if anyone is interested to send me a private message and I will respond as fast as I can. I will take best offer since I am clueless and figure you will all know more about it than I do.

Sorry I dont have any answers to your questions, I really am that clueless lol. I know what it comes with- that's it.

I know it takes CF cards and I have one of those from my camera that i will give someone if they would like it too.

CAMBOX.jpg

This pic was borrowed from ebay so you can see it up close. I can send a pic of mine personally when I load them off my camera

CANON.jpg

Was the original rebel larger than the XT or XTi?

I'm hoping someone knows because I sure don't I feel bad that I cannot answer anyones questions. I'm by far no professional photographer, I'm just a young Mom lol

You should look on the camera to find out how amny shutter actuations it has because the rebel average life is only 25,000 clicks and without that info the cameras value is significantly less. It might not be possible if you don't have the battery.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back